Saturday, May 22, 2010

How do I show my Fiance that I love her? I am deployed Military gone for a year!?

I love her very much and i want her to know how much she means to me. I am going to be gone for a little under a year now. I send her letters, emails, and flowers, as well as call her when ever I can. Whats another way to show my love? I just what to keep our love fresh while I am gone. I am just looking for good ideas to help me out. Thanks for the help everybody!

How do I show my Fiance that I love her? I am deployed Military gone for a year!?
See if you can get in touch with one of the tv stations in the area she is in. I know stations in our area have set up videoconferences for soldiers before.
Reply:magicman is richt on , but also keep fight n for your country and her freedom she will love you for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment