Thursday, May 20, 2010

What can I do for my boyfriend to show him how much I care?

He has been studying for the past few weeks for his upcoming CFA test. Even though he should be studying, he always goes out of his way to spend time with me or sending me flowers... What could I do to show him the same courtesy that he has shown me?

What can I do for my boyfriend to show him how much I care?
Keep him well fed.





It gives him time to study, without having to prepare food or eat junk, and it's healthy for him to have real food, rather than junk.





It would give him a nice break, when you show up and either cook or serve something nummy.





Of course, other things you can do depend on him and your relationship.





You know him better than we do, and should have some idea of what sorts of favors or other attentions he'd like.





Showing someone you care includes thinking about what that particular person would like, what would please them.





That's part of what the whole idea is: I put thought into what would make you happy; and was able to figure out what would please you the most, and actually do it for you.





I wouldn't even have mentioned the food thing, except he's studying hard, and needs both time and nurishment.
Reply:Go pick him up some sandwiches or something and bring them over to his place, for him to eat while hes studying, or order him a pizza and have it delivered there. Thats really sweet of him!


No comments:

Post a Comment