Monday, May 11, 2009

What's the name of that song on the at&t phone commercial when they show the blooming flowers for mom's day!

I hope someone know's the answer, because this song sounds pretty cool. It sounds like a hippie type 70's song and I think they're advertising samsung phone's for the at%26amp;t phone company. It say something about daydream and they show blooming flowers with phones in the center and it's for a mother's day phone deal! Someone please tell me. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

What's the name of that song on the at%26amp;t phone commercial when they show the blooming flowers for mom's day!
Daydreamin by Lupe Fiasco





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRz0U619H...
Reply:Daydreamin' by Lupe Fiasco








I really love it =] I set it as my MySpace song...





My new fav.


No comments:

Post a Comment