Monday, May 11, 2009

Flower of the month Clubs?

Any suggestions on the most inexpensive with good flowers? I am thinking of getting this for my grandmother for xmas - I don't want expensive crappy flowers to show up at her door.

Flower of the month Clubs?
To be honest, all I have ever seen are way overpriced. You would be better off saving the money and getting her a nice bouquet or arrangement each month yourself. That way, you could choose seasonal arrangements and they would be fresh.
Reply:These services are very expensive. Do you live close to your grandmother. If so, you can buy potted plants such as cyclamen, miniature roses, etc. at many stores including grocery stores. You will pay alot less and you will be selecting the plant. Some stores also offer delivery service. You can select a plant and have it delivered. I am sure your grandma would like something you picked out rather than have a service come to her door each month. I always made my grandma elderberry jelly cause she loved it when she was a kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment