Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What program can I use to design a room to show changes (example adding flowers, decorations, etc.?

I am considering starting my own business. One of the services I want to offer is to show how a room can be transformed like a before and after (i.e. a room for a wedding). I am trying to find the best program so that I can customize the room and show to the customer.

What program can I use to design a room to show changes (example adding flowers, decorations, etc.?
I would say it will depends on your design dimension and your skills.





1. Adobe Photoshop CS 2


Great for beginners, but difficult to be used in 3D dimension, changes (flowers, decorations) can be easily added and removed (using layer system)





2. AutoCAD


A bit difficult to use, great 3D experience, have wide range of materials and lightning system, can also render the image.





3. 3DS MAX


A very difficult, but powerful.





Choice is yours, but I recommend AutoCAD.
Reply:google sketchup


http://googleware.blogspot.com/2007/02/g...


No comments:

Post a Comment