Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the name of the artist who covers walls of buildings with flowers and plants?

He has done many in London, and was interviewed in the BBcs coverage of The Chelsea Flower Show.





He has green hair, I think, if that helps!

What is the name of the artist who covers walls of buildings with flowers and plants?
ID Like to know too.


Im gonna keep watching this question for the answer
Reply:You must be thinking of Donna Dewberry and her One Stroke Painting techniques. I love her and have a lot of her instruction books. I am about to do some work on my sewing room walls using One Stroke. You can turn regular ole terracotta plant pots into real conversation pieces with a few nifty strokes using her techniques and some appropriate paint.





Oh, I just saw where you wrote that you were thinking about a guy with g reen hair. Don't know him LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment