Saturday, November 19, 2011

In your opinion, what color flower pots best show off indoor green plants?

I'd like to buy pots that don't detract from the lovely green color of my three new plants, ZZ, Pathos and I can't remember the name of the third one. Decorations in the room include colored glass bottles, (jewel tones of turquoise, blue, purple, green), a colored glass wind chime and a painting of the turquoisey-blue color of the ocean. Also, any suggestions on what color to paint my new wooden tiered plant stand? Thanks. Although I am not color blind, I do have trouble figuring out color combinations. Thanks again!

In your opinion, what color flower pots best show off indoor green plants?
Red! It's opposite of green on the color spectrum and it sounds like you already have alot of blue and green. It will add an extra splash of color.
Reply:Brown comes to mind :) something neutral to pop the green :)


No comments:

Post a Comment